Welcome to the Website of Controller of Communication Accounts, Gujarat.
The office of the Controller of Communication accounts (CCA) , Gujarat came into existence on 1st October, 2000 as a field unit of Department of Telecommunications with the formation of BSNL as a PSU.
This office is entrusted with specific functions:
1. Collection of License Fee and Spectrum Usage Charges from the Telecom service providers of the circle.
2. Assessment of the Spectrum Usage Charges.
2. Assessment and Collection of Licensee Fee from Internet Service Providers for Gujarat Circle.
3. Disbursement of USO subsidy to USPs.
4. Monitoring of rural Telephony and Broadband facilities.
5. Settlement of all the pensionary benefits to the retiring BSNL and DoT employees.
1. Pension Adalat is going to be conducted in O/o CCA on 26.05.2017. Contact Office in case of any clarification.
2. Tender (NIeT) for providing manpower for (i) House Keeping Job & (ii) Watchman (Without Arms) in r/o CCA Gujarat (Technical Bids opened)
3. Status of receipt of Pension Files in CCA Office as on 17.03.2017 (Please Visit Quick Link or Click Here)
4. Holding of Coordination Meeting for payment of License Fee for all UL (ISP-IT), ISP-IT Service Providers on 15.03.2017 at O/o CCA Gujarat, Ahmedabad. (Click Here)
Pensioners may lodge their grievances / queries through:
Help Line: 1800 233 0365 / 079- 25510050 e-mail: email@example.com
Visit CCA-Gujarat on every Wednesday (3.00 PM to 4.00 PM)